The coLab Growth Hub offers Council-subsidised residency, programs, expert advice and access to networks and markets.
- Access to a globally connected entrepreneur-in-residence and mentors
- Access to international quality founder programs and workshops specifically designed to support scaling ventures
- Access to global networks and markets
- Support to relocate elsewhere in Logan due to growth
- Turnkey approach with customised fit-out
- Multiple dedicated office spaces (4-10 people)
- 4-12 desks in open flexible workspace (coLab residents)
- Meeting spaces and video conferencing
- Breakout rooms, chill areas and call booths
- Board room/training space
- Mixed event and meet-up space
- Secure onsite parking
- End-of-trip facilities
- Fully serviced offices (high speed internet, printing, mail)
- Close to shops and cafes
- Full access to services including high speed broadband, printing, mail, and cleaning
What do we want from you?
- A commitment to grow your business in Logan
- A genuine interest in accessing coLab incubator and accelerator program
- To give back during your residency to help the next generation of start-ups (formal and informal interactions)
- Advance notice of your need to move to larger premises, so we can provide Logan relocation support
How do I become a coLab Portfolio Company?
If you’re a funded scale-up or start-up, you can apply to become a Portfolio Company in the coLab.
You’ll be assessed against set criteria, with successful ventures invited to take up a residency with the coLab when available.