How to become a Portfolio Company
Expressions of interest now open!
Logan City Council is seeking expressions of interest for fast-growing ventures to become Portfolio Companies at The coLab Growth Hub, based in Underwood.
The coLab Growth Hub has been established to help eligible businesses find pathways to scale and grow their venture in the City of Logan. It offers Council-subsidised residency, programs, expert advice and access to networks and markets.
Logan’s first coLab is an initiative of Logan City Council. Our partners include Logan-based global edu-tech company, Go1 and the Los Angeles-based Network for Global Innovation.
The coLab Growth Hub is located in Go1’s global headquarters in Underwood. Find out more: (link to coLab Portfolio Companies – The coLab)
To be considered as coLab Portfolio Company, ventures will need to:
- be in a strong financial position, with established investment capital
- have a demonstrated potential for growth and maturity
- align with coLab objectives as they relate to economic growth in the City of Logan.
To submit an expression of interest:
- Read the documents provided below
- Download and fill in the Response Schedule
- Email your completed Response Schedule to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of interest close at 5pm on Monday 15 March 2021.
Online response forms
- For information: Ethical business practices fact sheet (PDF)
- For information: Expression of interest brief to respondents (PDF)
- For information: Expression of Interest Conditions
- Fill in: Response schedule (PDF) (this is the document you fill in)
- For information: Appendix 1 – Contract (PDF)
Stay in the loop
Send us an email if you are considering submitting an expression of interest. That way we can keep you updated if additional information becomes available.
We’ll also share any questions from other potential applicants and our responses, so that everyone has access to the same information.