How to become a portfolio company
Expressions of interest for Round 2 are closed… but you can still register your interest for the next round
Expressions of interest closed at 5.00pm, 14 July 2021 for applications to become a Portfolio Company at the coLab Growth Hub, based in Underwood.
The outcome of this round will be announced in coming weeks.
We established the coLab Growth Hub to help eligible businesses find pathways to scale and grow their venture in the City of Logan. We offer Council-subsidised residency, programs, expert advice and access to networks and markets.
Logan’s first coLab is an initiative of Logan City Council. Our partners include:
- Logan-based global edu-tech company Go1
- Network for Global Innovation (Los Angeles-based).
The coLab Growth Hub is located in Go1’s global headquarters in Underwood. Find out more about coLab Portfolio Companies
To be considered as coLab Portfolio Company, ventures will need to:
- be in a strong financial position, with established investment capital
- have a demonstrated potential for growth and maturity
- align with coLab objectives as they relate to economic growth in the City of Logan.
Email email@example.com or register your interest using the link below.