Apply for Residency program
If you’re a fast-growing company seeking pathways to scale and grow, then the coLab Growth Hub may be the support you need.
Applications for the June 2022 – May 2023 program have closed. Register your interest here for the 2023-2024 program.
For more information on the program and edibility requirements, take a look at the residency information pack (PDF 281 KB).
We are here to answer any questions you may have. Just email email@example.com.
To be considered you need to:
- be in a strong financial position with established investment capital
- have a demonstrated potential for growth and maturity
- align with coLab objectives as they relate to economic growth in the City of Logan.
What’s on offer?
- Free access to mentors and entrepreneurs-in-residence with global track records
- Niche programs tailored for founders that support business growth
- Access to global networks and markets through expert partners
- Fully subsidised and serviced space at the coLab with:
- Dedicated office space
- Meeting spaces and video conferencing
- Breakout rooms, call booths and chillout areas
- Mixed event and meet up spaces.